Is anyone else appalled by the "Congratulations" credit card emails?

K73
Contributor
Contributor
I don't feel emails encouraging me to take on dept I don't need are anything to celebrate and feel it's incredibly irresponsible of PayPal. People don't get credit cards on a whim for fun, they do it because they don't have the money they need I use PayPal services that help keep my money safe and also want to hear about special offers, but I've been getting emails like this every week or two for over a year and it's annoying to say the least. Is anyone else unhappy with the frequency of these emails? Do you feel an advert for a a credit card being presented as a 'prize' or a 'gift' is irresponsible? ...Maybe it is a bug that I'm getting them so often? Either way the presentation and wording leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Especially as someone who has worked in finance and has seen how much damage dept can do. It's not a flippant or fun choice or at least it shouldn't be. And a financial business should most definitely not be presenting it that way if it has any respect for its customers.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.