I could never get an agent at PayPal for someone to respond to my emails

New Community Member

I have been emailing and calling PayPal to which I never get a response. I filed a claim at the resolution center against a company called DayProud on July 6, 2020.  Not only can I not get an agent to answer the phone at all hours of the day and night nor can I get a response to my email. PayPal sided with the seller against me and had they looked at the website of the seller it says :“If for ANY (and this is the way they say it) you are not satisfied you are guaranteed 100% refund.” Now I was quite surprised when I saw the answer because I know what their website says and I also attached a picture of what their website says so to me they never even looked at it or they would see that I am entitled to a refund. I have also emailed the seller and never get a response from them either. The only thing I can think to do because I can’t get an answer from  ANYONE at PayPal or the seller is to call the credit card company and have them dispute it. A BIG thumbs down to PayPal👎🏻 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MARK6763
Contributor
Contributor
go on your Paypal account and hit that mechanical will in the right upper corner then scroll down just a little bit on the page and you will see the message they respond to me all the time right there try that and see one at work they will respond to you there and help you with your problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.