How do I give Kudos?

SusanS13
Contributor
Contributor

I want to give Kudos to someone who helped me!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SusanS13 

Click the "Thumbs Up" icon near the "0 Kudos" in the post.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ShirleyK
New Community Member
I would like to give a great kudos; rather a exemplary employee a letter of acknowledgement for her personnel file. This employee Kerry, employee #40301, went above and beyond her expertise and knowledge to deliver “World Class Service” to a rather small and insignificant person. I believe she did so, because she is a dedicated employee, and an asset to any company she will and does work for. She displayed a professional disposition, while being extremely knowledgeable. She was polite, yet personable, explained the procedure to the detail. I would like to state that I think you have a professional, who knows how to handle herself as well as showing she has the ability to meet and deal with the public in a manner that can only produce a high regard for one another in a conducive way that benefits your stockholders as well as fellow employees. This can be a key in keeping all in a win-win cooperative. My best wishes for a long and sustained future for Ms. 40301. I will remember you.
Login to Me Too

Kmsawy01
New Community Member
I would like to get a big thanks to Tresha ext 1575166 for excellent customer service! Very professional all customer service rep should model her practice!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.