Helpful customer service person...Maryann

LCH302
New Community Member

Woman Very HappyHello Paypal Human Resources:

Thank you for having a person like Maryanne, who was very helpful to a novice like myself and an senior as well.

She was very kind, patient, and assistance me with my paypal online transferring and linking money to my account. that was unclaimed as well. There are times you need people who will give just a little extra of their time to help you and I am only glad to let you know she did...and made it a pleasant experience to use yours services. We are all quick to tell about something bad so we should let others know when he/she is doing the right things as well. Again thank you Maryanne and continue to be the person you are.

LCH302

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Nice to hear the good news. 

Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi LCH302,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I've forwarded your feedback to the appropriate teams. 🙂

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Daer Madam,

Maryann,

I do have severe vocal and struttring problem but my password is not working on Paypal.

I try it several time and today it is very difficult for me to contcat you.

I hope you help me in this.

Thank you for your time.

Faisal Khan.

Login to Me Too

Alby45
Hi Olivia Who can I email in regards to a positive customer experience with a Paypal rep? He gave me the email address for feedback but I have misplaced it. Thanks Peter
Login to Me Too

Midoricry

t was searching for a helpfull CSR  for almost a year now. I had a problem with my account created for the second time since i forgot the user/pass on the first one. ITS LIMITED!! when i receive a small amount of money. i never expected that happened since i can use my first account to purchase/pay/send. anything even its unverified. Now, the money was hold for about 180 days.

180 days has passed now almost a year yet i cannot even spend a cent on my account. Its not really something worth in there but i think the time i waited they took hold on my account a pain for me. Yet after acount verification, i  was hoping i can use spend and use my account but its urrrrrrrrrrGGGhhh... Hope somebody outthere lifts the limitation so i can buy at least something from this pains..

Hope u hear me mam MARYANN.. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor

Dear Madam,

You help me before and In need help you again.

I have set up an account with Paypal.\

I try several time to send money to USA but it did not go to web site from where I have service.

IT won't accept the web site.

HOw can I send money to them from my credit card I don't have money in my paypal account.

That's why i send it from my credit card.

Plesae help.

Thank yo for your time.

Frfom;

Faisal Khan.

Login to Me Too

Atlas45
Contributor
Contributor
All I want is to change my credit card information so I can put money into my Pay Pal account
Login to Me Too

Atlas45
Contributor
Contributor
How do I change my credit card information?
Login to Me Too

Leifnv
New Community Member

I would like to meet a person like Maryann.

I have been a PayPal member for about 10 years, buying and selling.

A nonth ago I made a sale, to a non PayPal member, I had to talk him into accepting a PP invoice.

Within minutes of recie ving the item, he filed a claim for defect item with PP, without contacting me first ( got an email from the buyer several hours after I recieved a notification from PP).

The seller did not document any damage, but referd to a phone call tomanufacturer.

The case have been going back and forth, the seller returned the item, in the box I shipped, but failed to tape the box shut, and failed to wrap the item in the bubble wrap.

Iimidiately contacted PP, and nope,they do not accept any pictures, and when I click on the "respond" button , I did not get a email form, just the dispute page.

Finally I was explained that I have to fax a statement from a certified shop about thje condition of theitem I recieved in return.

This make no sense to me, I am a many year customer with PP, with an outstanding history, I am not trusted, I will have to drive aprox. 360 miles roundtrip to have a certified shop inspect the item, and FAX the statement to PP (who use fax anymore?????)

But the buyer, that was ot a PP customer, had no interest in being a PP customer, he is trusted and I am treated as a crook?

I know I have a strong accent and my English is not perfect, is that why I am not trusted?

I have to reevaluate my relationship with PP, luckily, my bank now accept online payments, not as easy as PP,but I guess, well worth the extra effort.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.