Great Job!

ASwansonLH
New Community Member

I just want to send a HUGE shout-out to James <Removed> who spent two hours on the phone with me sorting out a VERY thorny software glitch. I had already spent several hours using the online chat feature and after multiple reps had taken a crack at it, I was finally advised to phone the Help Line directly. My pages and access and accounts were NOT acting the way they should, and my phone-helper James was exceedingly apologetic, kind, and patient as we worked through potential fixes. I wish all customer service reps could be as professional and concerned about getting a good outcome as James was. Dude, if you weren't across the country my hubby and I would invite you over for dinner. You were a real lifesaver----THANK YOU!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kdglenn74
New Community Member

I would like to give a shout out to Halli, badge # 1673892, she done  a wonderful job in helping me with my problem. It's employee like her that make you excited about calling  in with a issue, she was very understanding and knowledgeable. Halli put every effort into solving my problem, she was awesome and

i appreciate her very much for a job well done. Thank you very much.

Kenneth <removed>

Login to Me Too

CheryljeanF
New Community Member

Hey Paypal - Excellent job to Pauline #1571183 in customer service, after all of the emails back and forth, with probably a robot? She settled my problem in no time at all and with a smile. Thank you very much!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.