Fraud Report and Refund

joshNanne
New Community Member

Thank you so much,   PayPal. We would like to inform you that Ms. Jomarie took time to listen and help us to investigate with USPS and found out the fraud that the Seller did to us on eBay, he used a fake "delivered" info to avoid refund to us. We have Never received the order.

We truly appreciate Jomarie to return us the justice. Please kindly help us to recognize Jomarie's SUPER HELPFUL Customer Service. Thank you So much.

Sincerely,

Anne [removed] (aka Anne [removed])

7/18/23

FYI:

We called PayPal fraud line and left my cell phone number for call back. Jomarie returned my call via PayPal Fraud Lin[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]rather quickly!! Great service.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @joshNanne

Thanks for visiting our Community Forum! We surely appreciate the wonderful feedback. Thank you for sharing your concern and resolution with us. I've forwarded your feedback to the proper hands to distribution.

If there's anything else we can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.