1 REPLY 1
Hi Malcmcca! You didn't specify whether or not you had an Android or an Iphone but I'm sure that the PayPal apps are similar on both especially when it comes to adding your fingerprint. Assuming you already have your fingerprint downloaded to your phone, all you need to do is log into your PayPal app, and go to settings. Select "Log In and Security" and on the next screen turn on "Fingerprint". You should be all set!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Where can I file a complaint in Suggestions for PayPal
- Formal complaints about PayPal in Suggestions for PayPal
- Mistakenly left 1 star review, intended 5 in General Discussions
- Paypal's assumptions are wrong. You can't report technical issues. Website is incomprehenseable. in Suggestions for PayPal
- Help! I need to confirm my ownership of my PayPal account. in General Discussions