MALLBABASHOES **INTERNATIONAL SCAM BEWARE** Sending people MOUSEPADS not SHOES as ordered !!

TKIMR
Contributor
Contributor

MALLBABASHOES are international CRIMINALS SCAMMING people all over the world.

PAYPAL REPRESENT THEM HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ?? And they are still representing them now operating under a new name Angela shoes I believe.

The short story is it is a fake shoe website FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD THEY QUOTE !! Sounds to good to be true, it is!!!

Do not expect your pair of shoes you ordered anytime soon instead you will receive a MOUSEPAD from CHINA & YOU JUST SIGNED FOR IT !!

So now they have prove they mailed you something.

Then more than likely you will be told you have to return the mousepad at YOUR expense with proof of shipment to China (no return address on my bag) & if there is an address from what I researched that is also FRAUDULENT!! Before being credited by PAYPAL.

Its a shoe website for goodness sake and people all over the world are receiving MOUSE PADS !!

Shouldn't that ring some bells !!

I personally have lost all faith in PAYPAL.

How many other people have been scammed from this company ??? Hopefully everyone files a report.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

amh2281
New Community Member

I stupidly placed a order with this "shoe store" as well and wish I had read into it beforehand.  I should've realized it was too good to be true.  After not getting any tracking number from the place or getting a response from my e-mails I decided to google the Angela Shoes and found numerous posts about receiving the snow white mouse pad.  That made me so angry!   I haven't received the mousepad or anything yet but already filed a claim with Pay Pal.  Pay Pal just sent me a tracking number that the seller sent them.  So I'll prepare to receive my lovely mouse pad soon.  I can't believe that they are getting away with this!  Next time I will not be so stupid in believing such a scam.  I'm hoping Pay Pal won't make me send whatever they send me back and will give me my money back!  

Login to Me Too

TKIMR
Contributor
Contributor

Hi this confirms Paypal are still representing these criminals !!!! A few words of advise.

If you have not received the package yet do NOT sign for it.

It will say Mouse pad on the outside posted from China.

If you did sign for it scan the shipping bag and forward to your claim this will prove it is NOT a pair of shoes as ordered.

And refuse to return the item !!!!!

I filed a NOT AS DESCRIBED claim. After 1st being refunded from my credit card company, who are so much more helpful than Paypal !!!

Paypal had to then try to gather as much info from there FRAUDULENT SELLER they represent to dispute the claim through my credit card company.

Of course they could not dispute it, and my refund from my credit card company stayed intact !!!

Also be warned you will be sent phishing e-mails from this company, forward them to spoof@paypal.com and block them from your e-mails.

Its just great  CRIMINALS operating somewhere in the world thanks to a PAYPAL transaction have access to our e-mail, phone number, name,address. Not very reassuring !!

I put this complaint in writing to PAYPAL to be told I need a formal subpoena for them to release info on the company.

A simply apology would be nice.

But the fact is I am sure they are still profiting from the CRIMINALS !!!

HOPE THIS INFO IS HELPFUL TO YOU, GOOD LUCK

Login to Me Too

shopgrrrl
New Community Member

I recently made a purchase from www.kelly-mall.info. They had tons and tons of shoes listed, so I thought it was a legitimate site based out of the UK (they say they are in Loughborough, Leicestershire), with a privacy policy, returns policy, etc. I guess the poor English on the site should have been my tip-off, but I had never heard of a scam done with this level of detail before.

After not receiving any shipping information after a week, I did some research and found several complaints about Kelly-Mall shipping people mousepads instead of shoes. I immediately filed a claim with PayPal, stating that I had information that the company was operating fraudulently. PayPal have since responded with a tracking number from Kelly-Mall (from China Post, not Royal Mail as I would have expected), so I assume my mousepad is on its way to me. I am so worried about what to do. Which gives me a better chance of getting a refund:

1) Accepting the fraudulent shipment and forwarding photos/scans of the shipping envelope and contents to PayPal

2) Refusing the fraudulent shipment

PayPal, it would be great if you could provide some input here. I've already stated in my claim that I'm going to receive a fraudulent shipment, but no one at PayPal has told me what to do about it.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

shopgrrrl-  Sorry to hear about this situation.  Here's the deal: While I'm very sure that the reports are accurate as far as what other buyer's have received, there's no guarantee that you would get a mousepad.  You could very well receive the shoes that you ordered and all is good (for you anyway).  So I wouldn't suggest refusing the package.  Once you get the package and open it, if you do get a mousepad, call us right away (or you could respond through your resolution center) and we'll get things started on that aspect.

But I truly hope that there's no problems at all and you get what you ordered.

Andy

Login to Me Too

TKIMR
Contributor
Contributor

If the person offering advise works for paypal.

Then that is disturbing.

It pretty much explains why they have the fraud issues they have !!

Think about what you advised.

Open, receive & sign for the package.

If it is a THIN envelope measuring approximately 10 inches x 6 inches with CHINESE  writing on the outside with the contents stating MOUSEPAD.

Would you think at a wild guess the contents could possibly be a pair of SHOES. Maybe for a  "Flat Stanly Doll" !!

BAD advise The buyer did NOT order a mousepad, but if they sign for it the seller has proof they received something.

Trust me my envelope was so tiny the only reason I accidentally signed for it was the fact I thought I was signing for my  mail that was held whilst we were on vacation !! Not some bogus package from China.

Now thanks to this Paypal transaction criminals operating somewhere in the world that paypal are apparently turning a blind eye to have our e-mail, phone number, name, address.

Paypal even confirmed it was phishing e-mails I was receiving from this company, on forwarding one to spoofpaypal.

And I ask the same question WHY ARE PAYPAL STILL REPRESENTING THESE CRIMINALS ? Oh I forgot they are making a ton of money from them !!

Trust me there are no magic shoes arriving.

Google the companies do a little research.

DO THE RIGHT THING AND SHUT THEM DOWN !!!

Login to Me Too

ginab1976
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal Andy,

This is absolutely ridiculous advice to give someone who has a 100% chance of receiving something she did not order - do you really believe there are companies out there that behave in a completely fraudulent manner with some people  and not others?  If the business is a fraud, it is a fraud - she will not receive shoes because they have no shoes - IT IS A SHAM and PayPal is giving it an air of legitimacy.  Did you even bother to check out this website before you gave her advice?  Maybe if someone at PayPal did their homework once in a while none of us would be in this situation. 

I also find it interesting that yours is the only response from a PayPal employee.  Does PayPal not investigate patterns of fraudulent transactions such as this or do they just look at each instance of fraud as existing in a vacuum?  You seem to imply the latter by your response to this post. Isn't this the very definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over (in this case, investigating the same fraud claim over and over) and expecting a different result?  Regardless, I find it to be very disturbing that such a valued, trustworthy name in internet payment services seems to be run with so little disregard for the well being of its users.

Login to Me Too

CBBB
New Community Member

ANGELA SHOES IS  A FRAUD

They did it to me too...I ordered a pair of boots and recieved a plastic bag with Hanna Montana, I guess they are out of white mouse pads. They also tried to claim that the tracking # doe the hanna Montana bag was proof of delivery for boots, which I never recieved. thankfully I was able to dispute the charge with credit card company.

BEWARE!!!

Login to Me Too

ginab1976
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I am feeling pretty foolish as I have also been duped by these scam artists.  Thank God I didn't splurge and order the shoes I really wanted.  You know, there will always be criminals out there waiting to perpetrate a fraud on unsuspecting victims, I just never thought that PayPal would be complicit in criminal fraud.  What is worse is that, because PayPal's name is on this fraudulent site, it gives potential customers a false sense of  security in conducting business with this "company".  The fact that PayPal continues to do business with a client they now know, or should know, to be fraudulent is, in and of itself, a crime.  Furthermore, if I am understanding this correctly, PayPal will only refund what they can get out of the client which will be approximately 0.  I think I am probably better off going through my credit card company and letting them fight with PayPal.  As for PayPal, I plan to avoid it at all costs going forward now that I know that they can't even be trusted to run a quick check on their clients when they become clients to ensure that at least the most obvious scamers are not using PayPal services and that they continue to do business and process business for these scammers even after being alerted to the fraud.

Login to Me Too

tapo
New Community Member

I am so sorry to hear of these problems experienced by you all and I want to thank you all for making this public. 

The only reason I hadn't ordered shoes yet is that I wanted to know the width of them and sent them an email (no response yet). 

I definitely won't be ordering form these guys!  I thought the website wasn't as informative as most online shoe sellers - now I know why.  I came across this forum info when I tried to find out their telephone number to ring them re sizing.

Reclaiming funds through the credit card company sounds good and, hopefully, they can take steps to stop these people having an account which enables them to collect the money!

best wishes

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.