MALLBABASHOES **INTERNATIONAL SCAM BEWARE** Sending people MOUSEPADS not SHOES as ordered !!

TKIMR
Contributor
Contributor

MALLBABASHOES are international CRIMINALS SCAMMING people all over the world.

PAYPAL REPRESENT THEM HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE ?? And they are still representing them now operating under a new name Angela shoes I believe.

The short story is it is a fake shoe website FREE SHIPPING TO THE WORLD THEY QUOTE !! Sounds to good to be true, it is!!!

Do not expect your pair of shoes you ordered anytime soon instead you will receive a MOUSEPAD from CHINA & YOU JUST SIGNED FOR IT !!

So now they have prove they mailed you something.

Then more than likely you will be told you have to return the mousepad at YOUR expense with proof of shipment to China (no return address on my bag) & if there is an address from what I researched that is also FRAUDULENT!! Before being credited by PAYPAL.

Its a shoe website for goodness sake and people all over the world are receiving MOUSE PADS !!

Shouldn't that ring some bells !!

I personally have lost all faith in PAYPAL.

How many other people have been scammed from this company ??? Hopefully everyone files a report.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

acwtew

There is another scammer out there. He says he has a Flavors Wine and Food Festival on the west coast and is looking for wineries to pour at the festival.  We paid $100 through Pay Pal and then he "cancelled" the "Festival"  with no refunds for the money.  BEWARE AND DON'T BUY FROM HIM.

Login to Me Too

dwich
Contributor
Contributor

I can't believe I have been scammed.  I have always been careful but I guess that the site looked real and if Paypal accepts them, I figured it was legit.  About a week ago, I received an envelope from China with a small really cheap tote bag with Winnie the Pooh on it.  I couldn't figure out where it came from.  Now I think I do.  

Is there anything I can do to get my money back??

Login to Me Too

lisalatrice11
Contributor
Contributor

They scammed me and sent me a snoopy orange recycle bag!  No shoes! I madea dispute and hope my money is put back into my paypal acct.

Login to Me Too

bkpod
New Community Member

Go to Scambook.com and see that there are 22 individual complaints on Kelly-Mall.info and Paypal itself.  Totaling 1511.00 in lost damages.  Way to go Paypal!  Thanks for protecting me from fraudulent and criminal activities.  I have been a very loyal user of paypal for close to 20 years.  I will spend my next 20 years trying to shut down this monopoly of fraudulent and criminal activities on the internet.  I have already filed a complaint with the FTC and the IC3 w/ the FBI.  I suggest everyone else being ripped off by paypal do the same. 

Login to Me Too

lisalatrice11
Contributor
Contributor

For the life of me I can not understand why PAYPAL still let them use their site with peoples funds because its evident that they are a scam website! I just had to put in a dispute about the comapny and I have had a acct. with paypal for way to many yrs to let this happen!

Login to Me Too

dwich
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed by this shoe company.  I did report it to paypal and I received a refund.  They said there are many companies like this and they are investigating the.  My faith in paypal was restored with the full refund back to my account.

Login to Me Too

dwich
Contributor
Contributor

gshoe

I had ordered a pair of boots from http://www.kelly-mall.info/index.php? and as soon as the confirmation email came back with a totally differant email address then those that I found while researching this website, I started the search and came back with many complaints that this was a scam.  I had a 50/50 chance of receiving a mouse pad or a reusable shopping bag instead of the boots, I got the shopping bag.  I started my claim right away and PayPal came back with "return to seller for refund".  So I did what I was asked to do, send the package back to China, provide proof of shipment and when the the package was delivered to the seller, i'd get my money back.  I did all this however PayPal didn't factor in that the seller wouldn't have to give me a refund if the seller didn't except delivery....hello.  So now the package is back on it's way to me, i'm out the money and PayPal still excepts payments from this website.  I challenge someone at PayPal to order from this website and see what they receive...my bet is, a shopping bag.  Way to stand up for the consumers PayPal.

Login to Me Too

lisalatrice11
Contributor
Contributor

I recently filed a claim against the same company kelly-mall, I ordered shoes from the site and instead of shoes I received a recycled grocery bag that was orange with Snoopy on it! Im **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.