Binverse 99.96 fraud triing to take money from your account after the fact

shyguy632000Ric
New Community Member

This company is triing to take money out of my account. yes I wanted it at the time but they told me that  I could not 

get there services at that time and now that they have my credit card number they went to charge me  for some thing that happened two weeks ago. I could not do it at the time do to lack of funds and they do not have my permission

now to take money out of my account. And it is not pending.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

MrSchokoKeks
Contributor
Contributor

@Val did you try contacting their customer support? If you're 100% sure you didn't sign up for this service someone probably abused your data. You should be very careful about this, who knows what anyone could do with your data...

Login to Me Too

jdunaway65
New Community Member

I just got burned by this as well. Not knowing who Binverse was, when I saw e-mails saying "problems with your account" or whatever, I figured it was a phishing thing, like the ones you get that are supposed to be from "your bank." I get these regularly, claiming to be from Bank of America, Wachovia, etc., none of which I have accounts with.

Wasn't a law passed a while back that makes it to where they are required to get you to reply in order to opt IN, as opposed to them being able to automatically activate, and making it YOUR responsibility to opt OUT? Then again, this might just be US law, and there is probably SOME kind of loophole allowing businesses located or headquartered in, or operating out of, foreign countries.

Anyone had any luck with resolving their disputes?" I just filed mine about half an hour ago...

Login to Me Too

Silverjman

I got hit with the 99.96 also, I set up an account for the free trial, found out they didn't have what I was looking for and cancelled 45 min later.  I clicked through all the "are you sure you want tto cancel and lose 13 days of access" bs and they still charged me $99.96 for a yearly subscription out of the blue, I never dowloaded a thing. sheesh   I'm challenging this through Paypal and BofA, and will let ya know how it goes.

Login to Me Too

Silverjman

oh I also left a voicemail with binverse

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.