Setting up Donation Buttons for a Church

longiron07
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to be able to set up a donation button for our church website.  However, we have several different funds where one may make a donation.  For example...Flower Fund, Youth Group Fund, Wee Church Fund, Church Tithe.  My question is, what would be the best way to set this up so that when the donation is made, one can make sure that the donation goes in the correct fund. How could one make a determination as to the designated fund when they go into the paypal account to collect the funds.  I hope this is clear..  Thanks for the Help!

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

longiron07
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Olivia for the help.  This seems like a solution for me as long as I can tell which fund was donated to in the details, and get a prinout as well, this will suffice.

Thanks Again!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Happy to help!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.