Helping Disabled Veterans - Suffolk Veterans

rmatonti2
Contributor
Contributor

We are a non-profit organization comprised of a group of veteran buddies that are helping disabled veterans and selling American flags made by disabled veterans and soliciting donations for disabled veterans. All of our group are veterans themselves and volunteers. 100% of all donation go to helping disabled veterans. We find disabled veterans on the street and in the woods and provide them with food,clothing and transportation to hospitals,clinics,doctors,dentists,family and shelters. We believe no veteran should be homeless,destitute or without food and shelter. We go on the corners and to supermarkets and malls and now we are online and have several websites but cannot figure out how to put the PayPal DONATE button nor the BUYNOW button on our websites.

<links removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

If you're encountering issues publishing any type of button to your page, we recommend contacting a web developer in your area for support.  You may also consider checking out www.paypal.com/mts, where thousands of developers who have already integrated working solutions assist other developers.

Hope this helps!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.