unauthorised transactions

jeg24061957
New Community Member

on the 30/01/2014 £215.99 was taken from my bank account for 2 transactions that l didnt authorise, there is nothing in my purchase history for this year, l know lve not purchased anything this year, so l contacted Paypal and they have been no help they more or less said they cant help me, the money that was taken was for my direct debits, and l can't replace it as now got no money, lm going to police tomorrow, has anyone else had a problem like or similar to this and if so can you suggest anything else l can do, lm at my wits end

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Moon72

have you checked if these are ebay fees?

if there was no funds in your paypal account and you have set up direct debit than ebay take their open fees from it!

othervise go to your bankl and claim the money back.

Login to Me Too

carley1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, the same has happened to me. Not on such a large scale as yours but we have had money taken from our bank with the paypal payment number. I wrote in and they said there is no evidence so I tried to attach copies of my bank statement showing the payment along with a print out of my paypal account which shows money gone from account labelled as paypal and it is not listed on my paypal statement. I have so far been unable to upload them. I have tried following the instructions on the help section but it just does not give me the options that the help guide states!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.