pitney bowes is stealing from me?????

the_cherry_sky
New Community Member
so i am currently trying to buy a new ocarina of time special edition 3ds off a seller on ebay (the canadian site) and so far i have made 2 seperate attempts to purchase it when i had enough mobey but it was declined. i was confused and checked my bank accounts and on both days after attempting to buy the 3ds (keep in mind it is NOT purchased) i have made 2 paypal payment to someone for 34 dollars canadian named Pitney Bowes???? apparently this has happened to other people but i really really need help with this. what should i do to get my money back????? tl:dr i!! am getting fees!! for a product!! i didnt **bleep** pay for!!!!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

vacsabi
New Community Member

@the_cherry_sky wrote:
so i am currently trying to buy a new ocarina of time special edition 3ds off a seller on ebay (the canadian site) and so far i have made 2 seperate attempts to purchase it when i had enough mobey but it was declined. i was confused and checked my bank accounts and on both days after attempting to buy the 3ds (keep in mind it is NOT purchased) i have made 2 paypal payment to someone for 34 dollars canadian named Pitney Bowes???? apparently this has happened to other people but i really really need help with this. what should i do to get my money back????? tl:dr i!! am getting fees!! for a product!! i didnt **bleep** pay for!!!!!!

The same happened to me but on the second try i successfully bought the item i wanted, my problem is that i have been charged by this Pitney Bowes Whatever TWICE for one order. They charged me on my first attempt (which was unsuccessful due to credit card limit), then they charged me again on the second try. What's really unfair about this, is that there's no invoice or transaction ID for my first try because in their perspective the transaction did not happen. I wrote them a not so kind message through their Message Center and they replied with an automated message with useless instructions for example changing my password and stuff. Then i replied mentioning them the European Consumer Centres and a possible complaint but still waiting for a reply...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.