just opened a dispute yesterday - but dashboard is confusing

benja99
Contributor
Contributor

purchased an item some time ago - never received it  - so opened a case with paypal for a refund. 

this is the only dispute I have.

The odd thing is  - in the dashboard page  - there is a "1" on the tab for "messages from seller" 

when I click on that  - it's not a message from the seller at all  - it's my original message to the seller raising the issue.

why is this happening ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi benja99,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

In general, the Resolution Centre would advise you once the seller has responded to your dispute. If you cannot see this response, there may be a technical issue. Your best option would be to clear your cache and cookies and delete your browser history. You can find more information on how to do it here

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

benja99
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. But it's not a cookies issue. The dashboard is just the wrong way around as far as I can see. Or possibly whomever designed it intended it that way, but that would be very strange as it's v hard to imagine anyone would design it to display the complainants own sent messages under the "messages from sellers" tab If I could post an image here I could show you. Seems like just more of the general shoddiness that is ever more widespread.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.