buyer claims non reciept

sami22
Contributor
Contributor

i sold a no of items on e bay no problem but  i recently sent two parcels without tracking, and lo and behold 2 purchasers say they have not  recieved items . now then for one i have proof of postage which seems no good to anyone ,so being honest i refunded the first person the money , lo and behold another claim item not recieved now what i find unusual is that when person buys item i send parcel asap first working day after being paid which i think that is the way to do it, now royal mail first class post in the uk anyway does not take a month to arrive, so why does buyer at least 1 month later decide to claim i,  think that when they realise there is no track no threfore no pos proof of delivery , a claim is made recived or not. moral which cost me dear get the tracking no do not rely on peoples honesty, sad but true

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_lucy

Hey there,

It’s true that without the tracking number you’re not covered for seller protection and if a non-receipt case is opened we have no way to prove the buyer has the item.

Although it does cost a bit more, especially with the item isn’t highly priced, but sending with tracking is the best thing to do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.