Worth me appealing case??

Dolliepop111
New Community Member
I have recently had a claim made against me by an eBay buyer, he has lied in his PayPal dispute notes totally and made out that I sent messages that I didn't, he quickly escalated his dispute to a claim within minutes without me even giving him time 2 reply, his item had already been posted when he asked 4 me 2 cancel! I provided tracking info and also found he had turned the parcel away at the door. Baring in mind this is all within the following week that he had made the purchase!! He said he "had enough of scumbag lazy sellers" Eventhough it was only a few days after he had paid that I posted! He sent me a string of quite aggressive messages and it was clear he had been having trouble with other sellers on eBay, so I think he just over reacted! He lied in his notes saying I messaged him on 3 seperate occasions saying item had been posted which is not true, I only told him the one time it had been posted (on the day I actually did)! PayPal have ruled the case in his favour and I am livid! I have lost £35 and won't be getting my goods back as my return address was not on the parcel (my fault I no) just so angry I feel like he has just bought the item 2 cause trouble, is it worth me even appealing the decision? Or shall I just let it go? His feedback is set 2 private so says it all really just feel totally robbed, I don't think PayPal have done there job properly and it's like they haven't even looked at the case
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

But at the end of the day the buyer did not get their item so do need that refund.

It is not their fault that you did not put the return addy on it.

Yes they unfairly mucked you about and don't sound like nice people so just add them to your blocked bidder list and put it down to an unfortunate experience as appealing won't help....sorry.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

loanne
Contributor
Contributor

hello dolliepop

yep your wasting your time with paypal  they   are nt here to help you they re only here to make vast profits

off our misfortunes

your proof .,that  the bad guys always win,   scammers are now fully aware  paypal dont give  bears behind

about peoples misfortuneate dealings

so  if scammers  set about  to rip people  off  they sign up for a paypal account and paypal will help them do it

coz we think paypal are gona be on the side of  the honest and genuine guys  but paypal are so corrupt in their thinking they

dont know or care who is the honest  as long as they get their cut

so take my advice dont waste your time pusuing a moral issue as i did, spending weeks gathering information

and putting together a case   for paypal to find in favour of the scammers

just read down the notice board at everyones tale of woe 

paypal turn everything back round to you as if its your fault for being so stupid  and naive

and it is  our  fault  they are as big as they are today

i will never use paypal again  and eventually will close my account when i get bored of  of  messaging on here

there are other safer ways of buying on the internet which iwill use from now on

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.