Unhappy with resolution centre outcome

Kirkyroo
Contributor
Contributor
Recently I had an amount paid out via PayPal to a company who is no longer in business yet continues to collect money from customers. I asked resolution centre to look into it as a fraudulent transaction and they came back to me saying they didn't believe it was!! I have tried to dispute the outcome and followed advice but under action there is no drop down box it just says view which takes me back to the details of the dispute. I am not happy about the outcome but I cannot open another dispute for the claim as I already have one that has been closed. Where do I go from here, any advice us most welcomed.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kirkyroo

Did you not get an item that you paid for?

If so then did you file for item not received OR unauthorised transaction?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kirkyroo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thank you for the reply, I filed under unauthorised transaction but I probably should have filed under item not received. It was both to be honest as unknown to me it was under repeat payment which I have now cancelled. It may be my mistake but I am now unsure how to get my money back.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kirkyroo

ok by filing an unauthorsed transaction you were telling paypal that your account had been hacked and used without your consent, as that was not true you lost.

You can normally only open x1 paypal dispute per transaction BUT if you phone paypal c.s. and explain they may well open one for you for non receipt.

>>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.
When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent OR just say the word 'Agent'".
In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.