ebay account hacked

guaggio
New Community Member

hello,

i'm italian, i have ebay in italian and pay pal in english (uk), someone hacked my ebay account, ebay know it and the send me one message where they confirm my email account has been hacked, pay pal send me one message when they tell me that:

We've investigated your unauthorised payment claim.

We've reviewed your account and we're satisfied that your account is secure and there has been no access by a third party. For this reason, we're unable to proceed with your unauthorised payment claim.

If you're unhappy with a particular purchase, we encourage you to work with your seller to find a resolution. If a product you purchased never arrived or was significantly not as described, you may be entitled to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre and be covered by our Buyer Protection.

this is unbelievable 

for me is one problem call the assistance in uk, someone can help me to get back my money?

best regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi guaggio,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

If your PayPal account is registered in the UK, you will have to contact the UK Customer Service in order to request a second review of your transactions. You can call 080 358 7911 and hours of operation are 8am to 8:30pm Monday to Friday; 8am to 6.30pm Saturday; 9am to 6.30pm Sunday.

If you want, you can also contact us through your Message Centre. To send us a message, please click on 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then 'Message Centre' in the tab at the top of the page.

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.