Please Help!!

AJProductionz
Contributor
Contributor

I Had a dispute claim opened against me, The buyer said he didn't receive his item, now I've got a super negative balance and his got the item.

Is there anything I can do about this as I do not wish to add the money to my account??

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When the buyer said they had not received their item why did you not just refund them?

Why did they have to file a dispute? 

If you did not refund them voluntarily then paypal will put your account in neg and limit its use until you pay them back.

If its a large amount of money then they have been known to involve debt collection agencies so its best to pay them back.

Why do you think the buyer has got their item? The only way to tell is if you sent it trackable and if you did then the tracking number should show the item as being delivered in which case the buyer could not prove a case of non receipt ot item. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AJProductionz
Contributor
Contributor

because he has reveived the item and i have not had it sent back to me or anything.

its £500+?

and because i had the tracking number and it said he sighed for it and now i dont have the tracking number anymore so i cant even send it to paypal

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

oK so did you add the tracking number to your paypal account when you sent the item?

If paypal do not have the tracking number and it does not show that the buyer received the item then thats why they found in favour of the buyer.

Can you find that tracking number? If so you could phone paypal if you can prove the buyer received the item.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AJProductionz
Contributor
Contributor

yes i did,

i dont have the tracking number anymore 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.