Limited Access

Junalee
New Community Member

Hello,

This is Junalee Browning. Case # PP-004-530-888-756.

I have recently moved and was able to get my internet on for the first two months when i moved. My eBay store took a hit and was locked. I have resolved those issues and now I am also unable to get into paypal account to be able to list again. I have called your customer serivce line and the agent told me that paypal had locked out my account due to them thinkming the funds in my account were not mine. That the had been some unusally acttivity on my account and that they thought someone besides myself had been trying to access my account. I have a balance of $50 dollars remaining in my account and i am requesting that my account be unlocked and able to be used again please. I had some rough times and now i am on track and would like to be able to list again on eBay. I will not be able to do so if my account isn't working. Please concider reinstating my account as you will have no further issues with transactions from my store. I am asking that paypal please give me another shot at useing their service. It would very much appricated very much. 

Respectfully, 

Junalee Browning

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Junalee

You need to ask customer services that question.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.