Failing to Pay for Item

Zyphr
Contributor
Contributor

So I just commited to paying for an item on ebay. I am failing to pay for it due to Paypal issues. I bought an item minutes before this and I do have enough funds to successfully make this failed payment. I have checked online for this error, it seems Paypal have had this issue since 2012 and before that too. Is there a solution for this? Any help will be appreciated.

Error message below.

"Unfortunately, we can't process your payment. Here are your options: Check out with another PayPal method, like the one we're showing now. Select a different payment option."

I have tried to make payment with the different options over and over again...they all failed.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi Zyphr,

Welcome to the PayPal community.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.