Dispute Enquiry about onBux

Jahanzeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I would like to enquire about a Dispute/claim against onBux Ltda. I have made around 1348$ Purchases at onBux Ltda. These purchases include several referral pack purchases as well as ultimate membership upgrade. onBux Ltda, is a bux site and like all other bux site you need to wait atleast 2-3 months to get your payment return, so I waited and when I recently asked for a 345$ payment on my account I got no payment from onBux Ltda, which PROMISES to pay its ultimate members INSTANTLY. I am an ultimate member and a transaction record at paypal also shows that i purchased the item ultimate membership at onBux.

Now I am in real trouble as this site is not paying me what it describes and is using paypal to scam members. 

I have no intentions to continue on this website and any of their schemes. I just want a swift action from Paypal to refund all my purchases. I am unable to open a dispute/claim as 45 days have passed, but Paypal must have any method to help me as this is a serious matter and onBux is really scaming alot of members.

Regards

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

rand0mname
New Community Member

Hey, fellows. I've invested some money there and the 45-day period has expired. I've been waiting for payment about 3 months now and I have lost all hope of getting my money from these scammers. I've earned less money that I actually spent there lol. 😞

I've invested a total of $50, taken from my Paypal balance. Please, Paypal team, help us get our money back. 

Login to Me Too

Jahanzeb
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal Administration, is there any resolution for this issue yet ?

Login to Me Too

gold
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal aint gonna do **bleep**. Paypal could care less about all our money lost. Paypal is just as wrong and fuxing evil as onbux. You think Barry the bell belboy(moderator) gives 2 flying fux about our little problem of loosing thousands of dollars. Nope hes getting paid big money from a multi billion dollar corperation to blow **bleep** up our **bleep**. Fux you paypal u **bleep**ing thieves. GIVE ME MY MONEY

Login to Me Too

MrOppS
Contributor
Contributor

I spent $ 155.00 someone managed to recover anything? : /
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.