Case or claim or dispute ID number - where is it?

gillcomm
New Community Member

How do I find my case or claim or dispute ID number, which is required so that I can fill in the customer service contact form to enquire about lifting the limits on my account?

The resolution centre says it is waiting for my response. 10 DAYS ago I uploaded copies of my passport and a utility bill. Clicking on "resolve" tells me that "We will review your information".  Paypal people on this community forum say that these issues are resolved generally in 24-72 hours.

There is no dispute number or ID number of any kind on the "Lift receiving limits" screen - indeed it says I have no open cases.

I can't even fill in the enquiry form to find out about my account limits because the dispute number field is required!!

Limbo or limbo!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

gillcomm
New Community Member

In fact, it turned out to be much easier to call the customer service 0800 number. I got a cheerful chap who checked the documents and lifted the limits, and the whole thing was dealt with within about 5 minutes.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey gillcomm,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Glad to hear you were able to get your queries answered.

If there is anything else that we can help you with in future, please let us know.

David.

Login to Me Too

Helpnina
New Community Member
David you didnt help at all. Answer the question please! Fix this problem.
Login to Me Too

LiquidMesh
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, David,

I also cant find any ID...

Can the limitations please be lifted from my account its been almost a month and this is seriously affecting our company. We cant do business.
All the documentations were provided, i havnt received any mails since my last call to the limitations department (phoned a few times and  waited over 20 minutes for an answer everytime). please can you sort this out, otherwise i would have no choice but to use a differnt payment platform.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @LiquidMesh,

Welcome to the community and sorry to hear you are having difficulty with this. We cannot take action from here I am afraid but will be happy to try advise you further. Firstly, please visit the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account and click on 'Resolve'. If you are not seeing any outstanding options please do check the primary email address registered to your PayPal account for any recent communication from us. Here is the best freephone number to call if you still need help, 0800 358 7911.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

johnalfaro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!

I can not make any transaction with my paypal funds. I was asked to confirm identity few months ago and I complied however it keeps showing that it still wasn't verified on the 'notifications' (You have reached a usage threshold that requires us to confirm your identity as account owner. PayPal needs to do this to comply with regulatory requirements. To prevent any account limitations, please confirm your identity at dashboard). When I open the dashboard it shows a thank you message for providing required information and they will get back to me in in 2-3 days. I tried to withdraw my funds earlier and it has an error message (There’s an issue with your PayPal account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly.) I need to have access with my funds as I need it for my kid's medication as soon as possible. I believe there is a glitch and I can provide screenshots if necessary. I would greatly appreciate immediate assistance as I have been using paypal for a very long time now.

Please let me know what else you would need.

Thank you
John

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.