DISPUTE

missred1954
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

Has any had a problem with a dispute when the time has run out the same day your item turns up, i did not esculateas it turned up ,i tried this item on the next day and it did not fit ,the firm ROSEGAL had sent this item 2 sizes smaller ,it shows that on the package ,it was not what i had ordered .Paypal closed the dispute the same day it arrived . Paypal say there isnothing i can do ,they say that the time had run out.Ihave explained it is not about it not turning up but being sent the wrong size. I now have a dress that is no use to me and am out of pocket because of ROSEGAL'S failure to send the size i ordered .Does anyone know what i can do or is this a hopeless case 

june

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@missred1954

Contact the company and ask to return the item, then make sure you send it trackable.

If no refund you can either do a chargeback if you used a card to fund your paypal payment or file a claim in the small claims court.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.