Claim for undelivered items (post 90 days)

ossuss
Contributor
Contributor

I attempted to open a claim on the 90th day after trying to resolve with the supplier, but when I tried it said the period had expired? I put this down to being in the UK and there being a time difference or it was out of hours (not that that should matter in a digital service).

Tried contacting paypal begging for a human being to respond but just kept fetting automated responses. I have just noticed at the bottom of the auto response that it says do not respond to this email - meaning the contact us service is pretty much useless.

the goods were posted to an incorrect address and are probably back in China by now.

Long shot but do I have any hope of seeing my £60 again?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi ossuss,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty opening a claim. As long as you have never had a case on this payment before you have up to 180 days to open a claim from the date the payment was made. I recommend getting in touch with us by phone so we can open a case for you. You can find our phone number by clicking 'help and contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page and then call us.

You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPalUK and on Twitter @AskPayPal .

I hope this helps.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.