what should i do about this dispute?

alexp303
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered a video game on ebay for 40 dollars , as soon as i won the bidding i paid, the next day the seller told me he sees that i paid but the money is not in his funds, and that he called paypal and they said they will get back to him. he said "paypal has no record of payment and seems to think the email confirmation is fraudalent"
i called paypal and they said everything is ok and everything was processed and on my paypal is says payment status : complete

so now i filed a dispute yesterday and he didnt answer for 2 straight days the first day i can escalate it to a claim is wednsday if he doesnt answer until then should i file and will i win?

soo what should i do and do you think im getting scammed?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bvaz
Contributor
Contributor

Did you make the claim from Ebay?

If you did eBay will take care of you.

The seller have to refund your money.

When you buy and item from Ebay and paid trough paypal, if you have a problem with the item you bought, the first step is to make a claim in Ebay, if they can't help you and close the case you can go to make a claim in paypal.

But I'm sure Ebay will take care of the situation for you, because seems like the seller have the funds in hold that's why he do not want to ship the item.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.