is it better to fail a dispute from paypal or from my bank?

shagua
New Community Member

I bought an online goods that supposed to deliver to me as soon as I pay and forward them the paypal receipt so I forward and tell their live customer service that I have paid and forward the receipt email. They told me to come back after 5hrs because they don't have the item that I purchase. To provide them with more time, I didn't contact them back until 17hrs after and they wouldn't provide me with information. I tried 5 times after that, finally at 31hrs after, they told me that they still don't have the goods that I already paid for. The question is: is it better for me to fail a dispute on paypal or wait until monday to fail at my bank? I've read alot of comments that said that paypal protect merchants instead of buyers and if I put my dispute to claim,paypal would decide the outcome. Doesn't that sounds wrong? What if they decide that they wouldn't give me my money back,would I at least get the goods?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.