gold for game

anthony_l
New Community Member

hi, i bought gold in a game. i logged out for the night, when i logged back in, it was gone. i went to a different site, same thing happened. i looked at the transactions and it ended up being the same company, just a different website. so i dispuited it.
now my question isnt about if i will get my money back or not. my question is.

After i opened the ticket i have been receiving phone calls from this company at odd hours of the night. 1am-4am to be exact. i pick up. tell them to not call me, tell them that paypal will decide and they call me back 4-10 times. its only been 3 days and i have about 45 calls from them over the past nights. is there something i can do to stop them? most of the time they call unavaiable....and all they keep saying it take the hold off take the hold off...we will keep calling until you taake the hold off..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

redpower
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As far as PayPal goes you probably won't be protected, since it is a intangible item. As far as the ppl calling you, I would file a harassment charge on them.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.