Who wins?

Alladin712
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased an item from Buckloot.com and I never received it, so I made a dipute after several attempts to contact the seller. My question is if Paypal can't contact them either, will I win the claim? It seems like a stupid question but I just want to make sure.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This sounds like the sellers account was limited by PP so PP is having members go ahead and push for a claim on sour deals.  From my experience, if the seller does not respond.....it pretty much is an auto win.  I have never understood how any seller or business would simply ignore a PP dispute or complaint for that matter.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

wilsonpossible
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to respond to let you know that you're not the only one in this situation with Buckloot.  I made a purchase on March 26, and it was never shipped, I've made 6 attempts at contacting the seller by both phone, email, and through their website.  I haven't received a response.  I opened my dispute today.

Also, when I opened the disputed the first page said that the seller couldn't be currently contacted and sent me to the claims page.

Also, all previous buckoot searches on google returned buckloot.com  now a  buckloot.net website is coming up first in the searches, although the webpage is under consturction at the moment.

Login to Me Too

Alladin712
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, it completely skipped over the dispute and forced me to make a claim with no other option.

Login to Me Too
Solved

BigKahuna97
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This sounds like the sellers account was limited by PP so PP is having members go ahead and push for a claim on sour deals.  From my experience, if the seller does not respond.....it pretty much is an auto win.  I have never understood how any seller or business would simply ignore a PP dispute or complaint for that matter.

Login to Me Too

Alladin712
Contributor
Contributor

I figured I would win, but it's always best to get an answer from someone who would know better. Thanks

Login to Me Too

mariefortinato
Contributor
Contributor

This process seems futile at best. I am a new user and accidently ordered the same item twice and was seemingly forced to make the second purchase with the threat of being disallowed from using ebay... at this point I wish I would have let them "kick me out" because I have not received the first set of items, and the second set was forced to pay higher shipping and have not received them either.... NOT HAPPY WITH ALL OF THIS. and that doesn't even touch on the pay pal and their refund foolishness. I purchased an item not even on ebay, it was cancelled and now even though the company put through my refund pay pal is saying it takes ... forever to show up.... have never had that happen when I just gave a company my information and they refund me it is no more than a two day process so all of this is not right....

Login to Me Too

chainpin
New Community Member

I still haven't received my Bukcloot merchandise either--I ordered it on the 8th of April.

No response from the compay after multiple emails, etc.

Anyone have any luck with these guys?

Will give it a few more days then file my claim.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.