Seller not responding nor has shipped.

idea
Contributor
Contributor

Hi friends i paid &400 for goods since then the seller is not responding to the mails i had sent him, so i waited for 7 days 

for him to ship the stuff but as i knew he will not and will not respond.

So yesterday i had open a dispute and have mailed him through paypal messages, My question is...Below

What if does not reply back to paypal ?

Should i send a reminder mail through Paypal Messages (i have done this on the day when i had opened a didpute )

Friends i need your inputs on this.

Thanks & Regards

Idea

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@idea wrote:

Hi friends i paid &400 for goods since then the seller is not responding to the mails i had sent him, so i waited for 7 days 

for him to ship the stuff but as i knew he will not and will not respond.

So yesterday i had open a dispute and have mailed him through paypal messages, My question is...Below

What if does not reply back to paypal ?

Should i send a reminder mail through Paypal Messages (i have done this on the day when i had opened a didpute )

Friends i need your inputs on this.

Thanks & Regards

Idea

When you file a dispute, PayPal send a message to the seller for them to respond/communicate with you.  The money from the order is put on hold and not released to the seller until the matter is resolved.

After opening a dispute, pay close attention to the dispute timelines.

Disputes automatically close after 20 calendar days.

You & the seller have 20 calendar days to respond/resolve the dispute amongst yourselves or escalate it to a PayPal claim, where either you or the seller no longer wants to communicate and have PayPal come up with a solution after performing an investigation.

So if you do not hear back from the Seller within 15 to 18 calendar days from the day you filed the dispute at the latest, you can escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim and PayPal will investigate and make a decision to refund you or not.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

idea
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for replying.

Okie, I should wait for 15 days from the day ii had opened the dispute. One question, should i send seller a reminder message through paypal.  

Thanks again.

Login to Me Too

idea
Contributor
Contributor

what after filing the dispute if there is no money in sellers paypal account or if they had drained all the possible ways to withdraw money from them, How will paypal recover money from them ?

Login to Me Too

idea
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks paypal for resolving my claim in my favour, The money was credited to my CC waiting for it to reflect (needs 5 working days to post).

One question today i was making a transaction and i got a error message below.

Can someone from paypal can help me, I did my last transaction on the 26 july, i did confermed the card again but no luck.

Sorry, we can't complete this transaction right now. Please finish the card confirmation first, then try this payment again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.