Resolution Help for a refund.

donjr_16jjw
New Community Member

I bought a XBox 360 game and received it and it was a copy of the orgional game. It was a knockoff not a new game as advertised. I went in to my ebay account to file a claim and all the records of the transaction had been deleted. EBAY canceled this sellers auctions and deleted all the records because of the fradulant things they were selling. I had a heck of a time filing a dispute against this transaction. The Claim number is PP-001-285-219-898  They have said I am due a refund if I ship the item back. I have had this happen one other time and I spent the money to ship the item back and than Pay Pal sent me a message back that I could not get a refund because there was not any money in there PayPal account. This just added insult to injury. I bought and Paid for the item, received it and it did not work, than paid more money to ship the item back and since they had no money in the account I got no refund. I do not want to do this again and I should not need to. This buyer was fradulently selling incorrect items and it was so bad that EBAY pulled all his sales and past records. I should just get a refund immediately. This seller did not even reply to this dispute. Please just give me a refund without all this. Does PayPal even know if he has the money in his account to give me the refund I have been told I am getting? Thanks Don

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.