PayPal is **bleep**ing Me Over

Venom827

Hello Everyone, First off I'll start with a little back story to explain everything. In February of 2011 I decided to sell my Tickets to the Miami Heat @ Boston Celtics Game on eBay. We had dealt with selling tickets several times before and there were no problems. So I sold these tickets, Game Day comes and goes and about a month later I get an Email from PayPal claiming that the Credit Card being used to Purchase the Tickets had come back as Stolen. So now PayPal wants ME to remburse the owner of the PayPal Account for a game that I could've went to see myself. So I lose out on seeing the game and I basically just **bleep** away the tickets for free.

So basically what they are trying to say is that the person who supposedly stole this other persons credit card not only got to go to the game for free but I am supposed to pay them back? Ridiclious! I could've gone to the game myself and had a great time. Why should a theif get a free ride? What happened to PayPal Seller Protection? and why in the world should I have to pay for it? PayPal is basically saying that this person not only had access to the PayPal account along with their credit card AND their eBay account. Seems a little suspicious that a FULL MONTH had gone by before anything was noticed, You don't just wake up one day and not notice an Unauthorized Transaction for over $400. 

So now they expect me to lose out on seeing a great game, but also want $400+ from me. Then on top of that they even kick you in the balls by charging $12 for a Reversal Fee. So much for their statement about security and how they 'Prevent Unauthorized Transactions before they even happen with the latest Anti-Fraud Technology.' Because of this I've had to place a permenant hold on my account so PayPal can't take out the funds. The Good Guy is always getting **bleep**ed over. Let's let a Credit Card Thief go to a Free Basketball Game and then make the honest law abiding citizen PAY for them to go to the game. They won't see a dime from me as far as I'm concerned. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

hihihihi

my money is being held by pay pal how do i go about getting it relaesed

Login to Me Too

corissa
New Community Member

Dont feel bad Im out almost $300 and been fighting this since christmas!!!  Im done and getting a lawyer I dont care if it cost me more

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.