NEVER GOT MY ITEM SELLERS IGNORING ME !

SIMMONSTARA
New Community Member

I BOUGHT AND PAID PROMPTLY FOR 2 ITEMS FROM AN EBAYER WITH HIGH MARKS AND IN THE US .....I NEVER RECEIVED MY ITEMS! NOW THE SELLER IS IGNORING MY MESSAGES AND SINCE I PAID AS A GUEST ON PAYPAL EBAY SAYS I NEED TO CONTACT PAYPAL ....PAYPAL SAYS TO LOG IN TO MY ACCT TO MAKE A CLAIM BUT WHEN I DO THERE'S NO WAY TO GET THE TRANSACTION NUMBER ..BECAUSE I LOGGED IN AS A GUEST WHEN I PAYED ! WHAT CAN I DO I WANT MY ITEMS OR MY MONEY

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Phreak
Contributor
Contributor

Check your email and attempt to find the original payment "receipt" for the item(s) purchased. The transaction number should be located in that email.

Login to Me Too

spongebob1968

I have the same problem...and the only number referenced in the email is a receipt number. When entering that as the transaction number, it says invalid transaction number.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Andy

Hey all,

Your best option would be to actually give us a call.  We can find the guest transaction and file the case for you.  Should be an easy fix!

Andy

Login to Me Too

MVPME3612
Contributor
Contributor

I sent for an item on ebay. The item was posted from a dealer in China. They took my money out of paypal and said the shipping would require 45 days. I requested the routing shipping number. They never gave me one. Paypal does not respond to any requests after 45 days. Ebay does not hold any correspondance after the item is removed from their listing. I never got a response from the sender, ebay, or paypal. I got royally **bleep**ed!  Weerty6.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.