I just want to close My USA account and reopen one in Australia where I now live.

Tatonka
New Community Member
I AM SO FRUSTRATED with the customer service dept that is located in the Philippines!!!!!!!!!! The current investigation is NOT CORRECT!!! I questioned why: After the initial period of the transaction that ended on 4 may 2011 and the transaction was declined because the bank account that PayPal (and I did notify PayPal about the issue several days prior) is trying to access is a closed account yet again. I did put (or at least attempt to change My PayPal account details) new details for My account when there were NO pending transactions. Apparently the changes did not take affect. There has been a glitz of some sort. I went to close the current USA PayPal account after the initial pending period. I received notice that the payment could not be completed because the account is closed DUH!! Now another 13 days has been added and the transaction put thru again. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?? I have made several phone calls to the Philippines DUH I would like to speak to someone that has their feet planed on the soil of the country that I thought I was calling. I asked to speak to someone Australia and was refused. The sellers would like to receive payment. But until I can close the current I can not make that happen. My request is simple...........STOP THE TRANSACTIONS ON THE ACCOUNT. I can then close it and open another with the correct details. I refuse to go and get another email address! I have used the same email for over 20 years and wont change it. CONTACT the IT department and tell the the issue. I KNOW they can solve the problem. Certainly the customer service reps in the Philippines wont do anything about the issue. I will be contacting management with regards to this issue. It should not take several weeks to resolve. The reps in the Philippines are telling Me to wait. I did that and another 13 days were added to the transaction. I am no longer willing to be patient!! I demand a satisfactory resolution.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.