If Paypal can hold funds from my seller account, why can't they hold funds from a buyer's account?

mach1
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay to an international buyer. After 4 weeks he claimed he never received it, even though I had tracking information to the border of his country. I finally had to refund the total price because paypal and ebay said he never received it. Today I get an email from him saying he had received it, but because of the custom price only wanted to send me the bid price. I sent paypal and ebay a copy of his email. I have proof I mailed it. It now shows it was delivered. He is admitting to getting the item. So ebay and paypal both know he got this item. But paypal is unwilling to take the money out of HIS account, like they so freely did in mine! WHY? This is no he said/she said situation! The buyer is admitting to receiving it, so why am I still being told by paypal, sorry hopefully he will pay you. JUST TAKE THE MONEY, WHICH IS RIGHTFULLY MINE, OUT OF HIS ACCOUNT AND GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Sorry for yelling, but I am annoyed...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.