Dispute Ruled in Favor of Seller

lesbolstad
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a GPS on Ebay; listing said it came with all original accessories and worked perfectly; well it came without the vehicle plugin (kind of hard to use an auto-GPS without that); AND when I turned it on the screen has several pixels out; and PP rules in favor of seller? WTF.  Are the PP reps incompetent?   

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

profdata
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

What did paypal say when the claim was closed

Login to Me Too

lesbolstad
Contributor
Contributor

PP said  "item was as described"; Ebay listing said "like new with all original

accessories"; which it obviously is not.

I've never seen PP rule so absurdly; makes me wonder if seller works at PP or something.

Login to Me Too

JMontufar
New Community Member

I think PP **bleep**. I bought a Wirelles Adapter and the seller sent  to me an Wireles card for a computer

I returned to those idiots and because the representative could not verified the delivery trought the delivery web site company they close my case, they never call me or even try to make a contact with me by email, the carrier told me that I will recieve the delivery confirmation by email. Paypal you can wipe your **bleep** with this stupid policy. Be aware, do not buy any part for your cars or trucks in Finditparts.com!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.