I just been rob

lebill
New Community Member

I just been rob by a customer who use a 10 minutes email (email valid for 10 mins only) 

Check this out 10 minutes email

It's look it's so easy to get free stuff when customer use PayPal

Found a website that sold downloaded software, go to the url above, use the 10 minutes email to buy the software, when you receive the software (normally 2-3 mins after the transaction is accept by Paypal)  cancel the transaction at paypal and voila. you just receive a free software.

Because after 2 weeks Paypal give back the money to the buyer. And us the seller we just lost a software (mine was a brand new game, and the next day was in the torrent list (thanks paypal)

WOW, I still don't believe it, it's so easy and it work.

In my book if someone buy something with a fake email, it's clear enough the guy want to make a fraud.

First, WHY paypal accept people with a 10 min email. they should be ban of payment processing.

Second, WHY the seller have to pay for that, I'm so **bleep** off, anyway looking for another payment processing.

I don't trust Paypal anymore, they are on the fraud side. 

Very sad for seller, but very cool now for fraudulent buyer, they get free downloaded goods.

A very disappointed seller

Bill

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.