Buyer CLAIMS ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED - says no returns on invoice

ijustinchicago
New Community Member

They filed a claim against me although the item was sent to them as described .. I also clearly posted NO RETURNS refunds or exchanges in my invoice. what can I do now ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

swdc
Contributor
Contributor

Keep hounding the resolution department...best by phone!

Login to Me Too

honest_seller_2
New Community Member

I am going through the same situation, in fact, since 30 Dec 2011.  Still waiting on PayPal to resolve it and return my funding, since they withheld it.  Buyer even admitted in his email to me that he received exactly what I described.  But since he now realized that what he purchased didn't fit his particular year of vehicle (even though I clearly listed the year it came off of in my listing), he filed a claim that the item is not as described.  I included all me communications with the buyer (including his admission to receiving what I described, he initial request for my posting pictures so he can resell it (which I sent him), his insistent in returning it because now he doesn't have time to sell it on his own) when I elevated this claim to PayPal for resolution.  According to the status on PayPal, they said they will contact me before or on 29 Jan 2012.  So I have not "hounded" them yet.  But I will if I don't hear anything by Monday, a month sitting in limbo.  I will keep you posted.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.