Being ripped off!

KevinSW
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay, buyer complained, told to return it. I recieved a totally different item, with a different power supply that doen't go with it, different memory card than one that was in it, and different batterys that were leaking battery acid, i only use duracell batterys, and this item was clearly his old broke item, and he kept my perfect items.
Please help me, i am an honest member of ebay and paypal, and deserve to be treated accordingly.
If people can buy an item to replace their broken item, then return it and paypal refunds them, than ebay and paypal are not safe places to sell my items.
Any ideas on what i can due before case is closed?

thanks,

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Amy

Hi KevinSW!

O my!!  Was the claim filed with eBay or PayPal? Have you communicated with eBay or PayPal (depending on who the claim was originally filed with) to inform them that the merchandise you received is not the original merchandise that you sent to the buyer?

I would encourage you to communicate this with eBay or PayPal and start an appeal process of the claim that was filed against you. 

Amy

Login to Me Too

lmaoalldaylong
Contributor
Contributor

It is obvious he is communicating with one of the above mentioned as there is a case pending. Why moderators always answer with that question is beyond me. What he is asking is if there is any sure fire way of protecting himself. He needs details. I may sound a bit harsh but I have read these posts for three days now because I myself have got tangled in the paypal mess of a web, in which me and the buyer are completely on the same page but paypal is so effed up they have no clue as to whats going on. I have yet to see one reply by a moderator that has actually produced results. I am sure your help is much appreciated tho. To OP, I wish I could help you, I really wish I could help all of these disgusted people on here. Unfortunatly, thats not my job, wonder whos job it is???

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.