Paypal state does not meet filing guidelines and think I've been ripped off please help.

pattid
Contributor
Contributor

HI. Paid through paypal (no ebay transaction) for a swing arm for my motorbike via my debit card  Cost £486.00 in March 2011.   Opened dispute via paypal last week but it was closed on the same day with no explanation about from "case does not meet filing guidelines".   Is this because of the period of time since ordering and paying through paypal?

Where do you state when the company I bought it off have fobbed me off wiht emails saying they were behind with work etc etc. 

They are based in liverpool and visited last week to find out all shop is shut up and obviously not trarding anymore. 

I rang their telephone number and just unobtainable now.  I fear other people too will be ripped off as the website still looks live and looks as though you can still pay via paypal. 

If I am unable to claim through paypal does anyone have any other ideas please????

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.