zestads limited

Spearfisher
Contributor
Contributor

I am not sure about everybody else but I think that Paypal should be able to warn us about companies that scam such as Zestads Limited and Luckwa etc... They have to know that these companies are not legitimate so when a purchase comes through the system it should throw up a red flag and let thew buyer know that it could be a scam. Another idea would be to report the names of corrupt businesses each month us. It is inconceivable that paypal would settle a dispute and then send more money to the same company later with the same result.

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

Heyjude1
Contributor
Contributor
Very sad. Good thing I believe in Karma and will definitely be more cautious of whom I order from. I was going to donate the N95 masks to medical workers Bye bye $110. I don't have!! Hopefully the word will get spread. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Shary123
Same happen to me so upsetting
Login to Me Too

lkeener225
Contributor
Contributor

I was just scammed by them yesterday and PayPal only send my an automated message about contacting them back on April 24. If Paypal know this retailer is a scammer, they should block them from using them PayPal as a payment source on the site. People put their trust in Paypal to make payments.

Login to Me Too

Shary123
Same thing happened to me yesterday, and I want my money back I felt oh ok it's PayPal great! And then look! And in times like this, this can not be happening.
Login to Me Too

Sammy63
Contributor
Contributor

I got 2 $128 charges on my Cc from them and I filed a dispute through PayPal site and cancelled it immediately because I didn’t order anything. After several attempts to no avail I received this package in the mail from California. I opened it to find 3 gray back packs. I know I didn’t order them however they sent me a an email showing I did. Fraud I did not. So I told them I needed a return label because I didn’t order them, I don’t like them, and I cannot use them since I am 70 years old. They said I can’t stating no return policy for items ordered incorrectly. After hearing this I am going to file a claim with the Attorney Generals Office of my state and government. I would like to find out if their can be a class action brought against PayPal and the fraudulent company. PayPal is part of the controversial Aacorn company. Interesting.

Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

They put you on autopay... take it off!

Login to Me Too

chumphris
Contributor
Contributor
I have spoken to Customer Support because although I eventually received my drone, there were no intelligible instructions. Classic no English speaker doing translation. They said if ee/you suspect fraud then email the fraud team at PayPal. I was also given a UK police fraud link which I have misplaced but will post when I find it. I threw my toys out of the pram and the guy said he would push it up the chain. Customer support work from scripts and therefore assume what they say is the truth....
Login to Me Too

NHampshire
Contributor
Contributor

I was just scammed by them as well. They've been scamming people for years and are still allowed to operate. They have pop-ups on the website to tell how often people are buying the product that I tried to buy. They are raking in millions and not producing the product. These facts alone should mean that PayPal block them from ever ever collecting any money for them again

Login to Me Too

szy54
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I haven't even received my product- as advertised -- I paid for express delivery, said would receive within 2-7 days almost 30 days later ---- no products!!!!   PayPal says Wait 30days??? This is their solution????? BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE _ WILL NEVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN, Now I don't trust Paypal! or Zestads both are bad!

Login to Me Too

gdbengr
New Community Member

ZestAds Limited are scammers and crooks.  PayPal needs to refund the $250 sent to them.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.