www.cleanyos.com IS A SCAM DO NOT PURCHASE LYSOL PRODUCTS

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

<DELETED> IS A SCAM and is using paypal to as their financial institute!  

I ordered $60.00 worth of cleaning products. Never received anything. Several people are behind the scam.

Read More here:

<LINK DELETED>

I was scammed by <removed> at <DELETED>

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Meoni0000
Contributor
Contributor

They say the are legit. They are so full of it. Don't Buy from them at all. How convenience there website is down. 

I put in a claim still waiting for my answer. I am not paying for it. I don't care what anyone says. 

Login to Me Too

whitebaby83
Contributor
Contributor

This is what paypal asked me to do after my 5 times cases were automatic closed!

I didnt try it yet. But here's to help.

I understand your frustration. You may appeal the case decision via the steps below:

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you can do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account,' click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
3.Select Closed cases in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4.Click Appeal in the action column.
5.Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note: The Appeal button will only be available for 10 days after case closure.
Login to Me Too

Lonadavis

I was scam out of $60, and now they change their name to Claude Joseph and the business is a florist. I hope before they Cash out PayPal, can freeze their account.on 7/08/2020 , I purchase $52, in products, I check every other day and today they change the dates and name. I should have know.

Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah. They got me for $92! and said it was pet supplies that I purchased. PayPal won't do anything until the payment has been posted and out of your acct. Luckily I took screen shots of everything, the original order, how they changed the amount, the fake delivery, the fake shipping label....I have proof of everything, so I'm hoping that helps my case!! 

Login to Me Too
Solved

janiceb58
Yes they sent me tracking number, and my order was shipped on a date before I made it ,dummies, and I got all the proof,
Login to Me Too

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

You a damn LIE!  You're probably one of them. 

Login to Me Too

jazzicali
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me too.   The Dummies posted a fake USPS tracking number with the delivery date, PRIOR to ME ORDERING and PAYING.  

Gosh, if you are going to be a crook at least be a good one, not a dumbA--

Login to Me Too

lalberto8
New Community Member
My mother bought an order of $48-ish dollars and I have a screenshot of our bank statement but we don’t have a paypal account connected with that card.
Login to Me Too

chandniC2020
New Community Member
The website name has changed now to Lysol.shop. Same thing happened to me, swindled out of $52. Too bad PayPal does not do anything in spite of knowing the fake tracking number. Question is how does he generate these fake tracking numbers with the right street address?
Login to Me Too

Daisycuse
Contributor
Contributor
It definitely is a scam. I supposedly bought 63 dollars worth of Lysol products. Same thing. Tracking number sent was one for a package I received a week beforehand. Our bank would not reimburse us. Said they saw no evidence of fraud! Paypal needs to do something. We can't afford just losing 60 dollars.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.