www.cleanyos.com IS A SCAM DO NOT PURCHASE LYSOL PRODUCTS

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

<DELETED> IS A SCAM and is using paypal to as their financial institute!  

I ordered $60.00 worth of cleaning products. Never received anything. Several people are behind the scam.

Read More here:

<LINK DELETED>

I was scammed by <removed> at <DELETED>

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

janiceb58
Yes they sent me tracking number, and my order was shipped on a date before I made it ,dummies, and I got all the proof,

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

schuraidah
New Community Member
Is this really a scam
Login to Me Too

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Google it.  Google cleanyos.com a scam. 

Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
Yes!! I ordered $80 worth of product. The moemnt I submitted the payment, red flags went off everywhere!! They just authorized the sale and it's now $92.00! I can't believe PayPal would allow such a scam to go thru there website!! Did you order products from them??
Login to Me Too

whitebaby83
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

How did paypal solved this problem?

I made many complaints to them but they kept on closing my case because there was no unauthorized use.

I kept told them cleanyos a fake website and they make fake tracking order but they wont listen!

Login to Me Too

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, they won't do anything.  And their customer service phone line is non-existent due the covid pandemic.  

Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
I have spammed them with about 20+ messages..I'm not letting them get away with this!!
Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
They said my case looks good, because they saw the screen shots and they could clearly see that the product was "delivered" even before I ordered them. I have also contacted my bank and they are looking into it as well. I also filed a fraudulent with USPS as well. Do you have screen shots of all your activity??
Login to Me Too

Justinssky
Contributor
Contributor

I did not. The website looked legit. 

Login to Me Too

ruthmc410
Contributor
Contributor

Yes you would think using Paypal you are covered but not the case, I did all I could to convince them they were fraud but they closed my case and let the payment go through!!!  So I am **bleep** at Paypal because they could have prevented it and they told me to get in touch with the vendor and try to solve the case with them but there is no number of email to do that!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.