weihongda Trading Co., Ltd

BenRumson
Contributor
Contributor

I'm ashamed to admit I too was a victim of this scam.  The ad that I responded to listed the company as mirror-1.com.  However the payment was to this phony weihongda company.  I would hope that Paypal could do a better job of discovering these scams and refusing payments.  But I suspect that my payment is gone forever.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HM61
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received this in a small envelope today from Weihongda after 2 1/2 months. This is not what I ordered from the advertisement. As you can see no cardboard, just teeny bunches of paper. This company is a scam & Paypal has been completely negligent in pursuing these cases. I have written the FTC, & next will contact the Attorney General. I feel there is cause for a class action lawsuit against Paypal if they don't refund the money for these purchases. Complete scam from Weihongda & Paypal. Toilet Paper photo for sending.jpg

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

BetaZippy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 5 2in minnows ( they looked like real fish) on May 11 2020 and paid the extra for express shipping. I never received a shipping date after I sent numerous emails. I filed a dispute with my credit card co. I received my order on June 17th 2020 and it was not what I ordered. 5 bright lime green and white fish  about 5 in long worth about 75 cents in Walmart. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

HM61
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received this in a small envelope today from Weihongda after 2 1/2 months. This is not what I ordered from the advertisement. As you can see no cardboard, just teeny bunches of paper. This company is a scam & Paypal has been completely negligent in pursuing these cases. I have written the FTC, & next will contact the Attorney General. I feel there is cause for a class action lawsuit against Paypal if they don't refund the money for these purchases. Complete scam from Weihongda & Paypal. Toilet Paper photo for sending.jpg

Login to Me Too

rgs0401
Contributor
Contributor

I to was scammed by Weihingda !..The seller posted a delivery company called FEIA and it shows item delivered but I never received anything. I filed a resolution case with Pay Pal and they just keep extending the resolution date so I guess I am one of the victims posted here. I will be very careful using Pay Pal from now on.

Login to Me Too

rgs0401
Contributor
Contributor

I received in the mail today a very small package that says it contains toilet paper and fells like three small soft rolls inside(I did not open the package) it was mailed from Jon with a return address of <removed>. I checked this on the internet and found it was a fraud as the address is a gas station in Auburn and the BBB there warns people of fraud. I guess this is my suppose to be the 24 count 4 ply toilet paper ordered from Weihongda Trading Co. Ltd. So beware and don't order anything from them and I will never order anything else from China. Period!

Login to Me Too

shazbot42
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a toy dog from this company it was advertised on Facebook. Thinking my disabled granddaughter would love this , that was almost a month ago and not received the item and can’t contact the seller. Fingers crossed that PayPal will jump on this bogus company.
Login to Me Too

charex2010
Contributor
Contributor

I was also deceived, I ordered 2 toy dogs and I didn't get anything! Paypal can't solve my problem.

Login to Me Too

DisgruntledEve
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal really needs to revoke the Weihongda Trading Co., Ltd account and refund the customers who were scammed. We would have had more protection against this kind of fraud if we had used a credit card. PayPal should step-up to the plate and correct such a rampant, ongoing problem. 

Login to Me Too

soo56
I too ordered my Daughter one of the dogs I got it and it was nothing like the advertised thing. It was poorly made, and not safe. PayPal should refund
Login to Me Too

BenRumson
Contributor
Contributor

I HIGHLY recommend that Paypal stop doing any business for this sham of a company.  They are a ripoff from my experience in terms of not receiving (if and when you do get it) what is advertised.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.