weihongda Trading Co., Ltd

BenRumson
Contributor
Contributor

I'm ashamed to admit I too was a victim of this scam.  The ad that I responded to listed the company as mirror-1.com.  However the payment was to this phony weihongda company.  I would hope that Paypal could do a better job of discovering these scams and refusing payments.  But I suspect that my payment is gone forever.  

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

Laker150
Contributor
Contributor

DBE6532C-A1F8-4E26-BECA-0B1A15F2DF8E.jpeg

Ordered Charmin, pictured on left, end of March. Received the item on right in June. Disputed with PayPal and my dispute was denied in favor of Weihongda Trading Co. because I received a similar item.  This is not similar!!  How many customers does this company have to commit fraud against before PayPal does something?

Login to Me Too

lckey98
Contributor
Contributor

Same exact issue here and the case has dragged on for 9 months. This is absurd. Has anyone pursued this with PayPal and could use some suggestions on who to report this to. Thanks

Login to Me Too

lindsayjune3
Same thing happened to me! I ordered a puzzle of the NCAA logos in the shape of the United States! When it finally arrived it was a puzzle of weird looking animals! I went through all of the proper channels and after a few months they finally said they would refund me IF they got the product back! It would be 3/4 of the money I spent just to ship back so I didn’t bother. But wanted to come on and review them as a scam!
Login to Me Too

DJCharli
Contributor
Contributor

Do not give up! Keep fighting for your refund. This company is a huge scam and it is well known.

Login to Me Too

Ry54
New Community Member
On 08/24/2020 I made an order of GTA 26 Battery-Powered Mini Chainsaw (Free shipping) $109.90 In October of 2020 the package is arrived. But inside I found a Reciprocating Saw, what costs $29.99. I would like to receive the difference between what I paid and what I received. I tried to get my money back, but couldn't. I am very sorry that I have not seen these reviews before.
Login to Me Too

DukePahl
Contributor
Contributor

I'm embarrassed to even type this... I thought I was so savvy, but I got duped. I bought trees from what appeared to be a local (California) company and later I find out it was funneled through this weihongda Trading Co. Ltd... what's worse is that after I got the product today,  found this site. Now, I'm ashamed to even show my face in public. People rely on ME --- to weed out scams --- and here I sit... a victim. A full potted tree -- can you believe it? You can see below they are literally plastic plant imitations. I'm laughing and crying at the same time. Pho K%ng scam.

20200917_Tree Scam They Got Me Phockers.jpg

Login to Me Too

DJCharli
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I was a victim of the “Living tree” scam. My invoice even states “Living Tree” but my case was denied. Total fraud!

Login to Me Too

DisgruntledEve
Contributor
Contributor

DSC04050.JPGDSC04051.JPG

I was scammed as well by this company through a Facebook ad for "Angel Soft" toilet tissue. It took four months after opening a dispute for the company to send the cheap substitute tissue.

I was sent a 'resolution' by Weihongda Trading Co., Ltd after months and many hours spent jumping through hoops with the Paypal dispute process. WTC said they would provide a full refund if the unopened package was sent back to China. 

Seriously Paypal? How does this ‘resolution’ offer purchase protection? Sending the package back to China would cost more than I paid for the product in the first place. You also do not have an option for the customer to refuse the “offer”. Instead, our hands are tied—either send the tissue back to China unopened or let the claim expire. The package had to be opened to show the faulty product.

Weihongda Trading Co. is obviously a scam—you need to investigate and block transactions from this company. They advertise as an American company behind a false email address, but they are actually in China. Then, when push comes to shove, they send out a cheap product months later that wasn’t what was ordered. 

Login to Me Too

temp20201217h
Contributor
Contributor

I was scammed with an electric chainsaw, $200 seemed fair but they just put me off because of "Covid supply issues" for 2 months. Beware guys! They advertised as TREED. They claimed it was sent but no tracking info, now their shop has disappeared.

Login to Me Too

lckey98
Contributor
Contributor
me too and PayPal is not suppirting all the issues they have had with this scammer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.