verify proof adress

Ossylol
Contributor
Contributor

Hello lately paypal wants my id and adress proof i gave my id on both cases, becuz my id contains my adress proof, they only accepted as my id verification but not as my adress proof, anyways they asked for a utility bill which i don't have since i live with my father and all is under his name, the credit card statement doesn't show up the adress proof ... so im confused what to do. 

ps : I'm from Morocco 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ossylol 

Do you have your own cell phone bill under your name?

If no, contact customer service and ask if you can send credit card statement as proof of address:

Click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ossylol
Contributor
Contributor

No i don't have a cell phone bell at all, i only have invoice but they don't accept it since it doesn't includes my adress

althought credit card statement is acceptable, but In Morocco the bank im on they don't put an adress on it it's blank just the statements thats all

Login to Me Too

fu_ko0
Contributor
Contributor

I got same problem. I got my bank statement without my address on letter. I confused now 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.