using visa card through PayPal

jennijo
New Community Member

i made a purchase through a company that i did not know was from china... total misrepresentation here. the items came and were of shoddy quality and one item was not what i ordered. the company has agreed to a partial refund, but i am in conversation about increasing the amount. i believe the entire amount should be refunded. i paid for the purchase with my visa debit card through PayPal but PayPal has no record of the transaction. i have a receipt from PayPal with the transaction ID number, the date and the payment made to this company. to make matters more complicated, my husband used my email address for his PayPal account and he has limitations and resolutions that need to be made before I can set up my own PayPal account with my email address. even then, i don't know if the transaction will even show. it seems to me that if PayPal is going to let me use my visa card through them, they should have a record of the purchase. this is so frustrating. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.