unknown account activity

ok1texoma
New Community Member

I have been trying for the last 4 days to contact paypal but am running into all kinds of problems. First someone has hacked my account and changed my phone number. Then they changed my address. All of this has happened before I knew what was happening since I don't check My e-mail every day. Since Monday 8/24/2020 they have actually changed my address 7 times and my phone number 3 times. I can't log in to change my any other information because I don't know the phone number. I don't know if they have access to any of my money accounts that are associated with my paypal or not. I've had to change my personal checking account 3 times because of another issue last week. Whoever is doing this has also applied and been approved for some type of paypal card.

How do I contact Paypal to stop this crazyness? I've already tried a phone call without success.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adam1

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us through the Community forum. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble with unauthorized account access. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.