unauthorized transaction

jbratc
Contributor
Contributor

1.When I updated my information on eBay , the u.s.$1 transaction occured via buyer protection program @ 18.57 on 20th June 2018 (Sri Lanka time). 2.another additional u.s.$1 transaction occured when I bought a phone accessory via MARK PAYPAL PPP. @ 01.27 on 21st June 2018 ( Sri Lanka time) apart from the required payment of u.s.$ 1.95 to be paid for the seller. 3.why do eBay and PayPal don't reverse above two u.s.$1 transactions after they've completed my verification 4.please put back my good money back to my account... Thanks for the help in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey jbratc,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity, that's definitely a concern. 😞 You can report unauthorized charges using the information listed here. I would also advise changing your password and security questions using the details here. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.